Community Forum Admin
We are looking for a Forum Admin. If you are interested and have time to work with the Karma Team as our Forum Admin we like to hear from you. We are not looking for a professional Administrator but rather someone who is interested already in Karma or want to be. But it is not a mandatory requirement.
This is not a paid position but rather we reimburse your time with Karma-Coins. So if you have basic knowledge in the below, have some spare time and interested to learn more about Forum-Communities please get in touch.
What we are looking for
General Forum Admin Task
- checking several times daily for User registration issues
- analyse log-files for errors and fix or address them
- administrate spam issues
- check and apply security updates
- monitor threads for forum violations
to name a few examples
SMF Forum Skills
- understand the basics of SMF Forum
- able to setup Group-Memberships
- setup and manage Users
- upgrade / install Mods
- update Themes...
PHP Knowhow - Understand the Code
- able to understand Error messages
- able to google-master yourself through problems
- amend small php-code changes
- fix potential forum issues related to plugins / upgrades
If you are still reading and interested please let us know.
Send us a message with a short description about yourself and a reference of Admin work you have already done or do currently in other Communities.